Weekend COPE & Climbing Programs
Program OverviewThe weekend COPE program offers the opportunity for your Troop, Crew, Post, or a youth group of any kind to experience a team building program like no other. Low COPE consists of warm-up activities and initiative games in the field before moving on to the Low COPE course. This course includes 12 elements low to the ground, ranging from the Archimedes Bridge to the 12-foot Wall. High COPE will take your group 20 feet into the trees where they will individually attempt to complete a string of challenges – ending with a zip line experience! Adults are invited to participate.
- April 7-9, 2017 – CLOSED
- April 28-30, 2017 – CLOSED
- May 19-21, 2017
- September 15-17, 2017
- September 29-October 1, 2017
- October 20-22, 2017
- November 3-5, 2017 – CLOSED
- April 13-15, 2018
- April 27-29, 2018
- May 18-20, 2018
- June 8-10, 2018
- September 14-16, 2018
- September 28-30, 2018
- October 12-14, 2018
- October 26-28, 2018
- November 9-11, 2018
Minimum Ages and Fees
|Low COPE||none||$10 per participant|
|High COPE||13 years old||$20 per participant|
|Climbing Tower||none||$20 per participant|
|Climbing at High Rocks||none||$20 per participant|
How to Sign Up
- Contact us through the form below or call the Washington Crossing Council Service Center at 215-348-7205 to check the program and camping availabilities.
- Rent a cabin or campsite. Please note the fees for camping reservations are in addition to the COPE program fees.
- Provide an estimated number of participants for each of the programs. Make a $100 deposit. The deposit will be deducted from your program fees at the conclusion of the weekend
- If you have additional questions about the program please contact the Council COPE & Climbing Committee Chairman Randy Whalen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can adults participate? Absolutely!
Will food be provided? No, your unit is responsible for all meals.
Are there minimum/maximum group sizes? There are no restrictions on the size of your group.
Is the price different for non-BSA groups? Yes, these groups will need to contact the COPE & Climbing Committee Chairman for more information.
Are participants required to provide any medical forms? Yes, all participants must provide a copy of Parts A & B of the BSA Medical Form to be reviewed by the staff.
Can our group pay in advance? A $100 deposit is required at time of registration. We prefer you wait until the completion of the program to pay the remaining balance. Numbers can change and weather may impact the event.
Can we pay program fees with a credit card? No, final payment must be made in cash or with a check.
If the event is cancelled due to weather, will we receive a refund for our deposit? Yes, you can choose the option of a refund or credit a future program weekend.