Looking for the most exciting, fun-filled, rewarding summer camp experience in the region? Ockanickon has just what you’re looking for!
- A program that has something for everyone
- Chef-prepared food (and plenty of it!) served in an air-conditioned dining facility
- A safe, well-run, sanitary facility
- Air-conditioning in all major buildings
- Our Science Center is second to none
- One of the best 1st-Year Scout programs
- Unique programs that are hard to find at other camps
- We climb on real rocks! We also have a 30’ climbing tower
- We offer more than 80 different Merit Badges
- A top-notch staff that is friendly, outgoing, and highly trained in customer service
- We offer several troop and non-merit badge activities
Detailed information about the camp’s policies on medications in camp, dealing with food allergies and dietary concerns, and Ockanickon’s procedures on medical emergencies can be found on the Camp Health Policies page of our website.
Detailed information about camp fees can be found on the Camp Fees page. The list below is not a comprehensive review of all policies. These pages are intended to summarize answers to the most frequently asked questions. Additional details can be found throughout this guide, as well as on the website. If you require further clarification regarding any of the policies outlined below, please send an email to email@example.com.