Step 2 of ‘Planning Your Schedule’
- Moving Law MB and CPR to Tuesday and Thursday Evenings
- Switching some afternoon Mt. Miking Trips with Mt. Boarding
- Archery MB Lecture Sessions to review Requirements
- Eagle MB sign ups were also taken out
- Eagle’s Open Badges are now SCHEDULED
- Cooking MB has split and moved to 9am and 2pm… THERE IS NO MORE 11AM Cooking MB.
Ockanickon has so many activities for scouts, we use two types of schedules; our Program Schedule and our Daily Schedule. The links for each, allow you to download a PDF format of the schedule, or you can just click on the images below to view a bigger version of the schedule here on the website.
Our Department Schedule 2013 displays all of the activities that occur everyday throughout the week.
Our Daily Camp Schedule 2013 displays activities that only occur on specific days, whether it’s just one day a week, or only four of the five days you are at camp.